PROCEDURES UPON ENTERING CLUB
- All members must enter the club through the front entrance only.
- Membership cards must be presented at the front desk upon entering the club. If membership card is lost a $5 charge is applied for each replacement.
- No entry will be permitted if account is past due unless authorized by management.
- Members are advised to bring a lock. Maxim Health & Fitness is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- All daily lockers must be emptied after your workout. Overnight daily lockers will be clipped.
- All guest fees are payable in full, upon entering the club.
- One bath towel and one work-out towel will be provided at the front desk upon request.
- All towels are to be deposited in bins located in both locker rooms and front desk.
- All guests must present a valid ID at the time of checking in or will not be allowed entry.
- All guests must be accompanied by a member. All other guests will be subject to a standard $20 guest pass fee if unaccompanied.
- Guests are subject to all the rules and regulations of Maxim Health & Fitness.
- No guests allowed during peak hours.
- Proper athletic attire only, shirts and sneakers are to be worn at all times.
- Absolutely NO jeans, dress pants, dresses, skirts or street clothing are allowed to be worn in workout areas due to damage they cause to upholstered surfaces.
- Members should use paper towels or towel wipes provided to wipe up their workout benches when they are done with an exercise.
CANCELLATION / FREEZE POLICIES
- Account must be up to date, ALL fees and balances must be paid before you may cancel or freeze an account.
- ONE YEAR COMMITMENT: A four month penalty is charged for early cancellation of any reason including medical or relocation. One year commitment rolls over to a Month-to-Month after 12 months.
- Cancellation or Freeze must be made 30 days prior to the billing cycle. Membership is billed on the 1st of every month. Freezes are made in full month increments and can only be frozen for no greater than 3 months.
- To cancel or freeze membership member must be present at MAXIM Health and Fitness located at 193 North 9th Street, Brooklyn NY 11211 to fill-out the appropriate forms.
- Abandonment of agreement will result in sending account to collections, by signing agreement, member gives MAXIM Health & Fitness approval to charge the credit card on file and the assigned individual all remaining dues, penalties and any incurred charged from the collection agency.
- Phone calls, emails or mailed letters are not acceptable methods of cancellation or freeze request.